Having an issue at/with your school?

If you are having an issue at or with your school district, please contact the schools principal first, then the schools superintendent. If this is issue is unable to be resolved the problem must be presented to the school board at their monthly meeting. If this issue is still unresolved, please contact our office at 609-465-1281

Show All Answers

1. Having an issue at/with your school?
2. Where do I find information regarding school closures?
3. Whom do I contact regarding Teacher Certification?
4. Where can I get an application to become a substitute teacher?