As a community paratransit system, Fare-Free Transportation provides demand-response service to senior citizens, persons with disabilities, veterans, individuals of low-income and general public on a first come-first served basis. View our Form Center page
to download and fill out one of our Cape May County Fare-Free Transportation applications.
Safety Vision Statement
The Department of Fare-Free Transportation holds health and safety among our highest values in that:
- Health and safety is everyone’s responsibility.
- All accidents and injuries are preventable.
- All employees understand the value of active healthy lifestyles.
- Health and safety measurements are key indicators of an organization’s success.
- We must consider health and safety in every decision we make and every activity we perform.
- We care about the health and safety of our fellow co-workers, their families, our passengers and visitors.
Fare-Free Transportation is a client service oriented organization dedicated to providing safe, efficient, and effective accessible transportation to the residents of Cape May County. These demand responsive and on demand services operate within an environment of coordination and cooperation with other public and private sector providers, and are executed in a manner consistent with all applicable local, state, and federal policies. Fare-Free Transportation is dedicated to utilize all technological and personnel resources to continually improve efficiency, placing a strong emphasis on creating and maintaining a user-friendly environment.