Cape May County Arts & History Re-Grant Program

The 2024 Regrant Program is Closed.

We will accept Letters of Intent for the 2025 grant cycle beginning August 2024.

No application will be accepted without an approved Letter of Intent.

Questions: The Division of Culture and Heritage: 609-465-1066; 

About the Grant:

Through funding provided by the New Jersey State Council on the Arts and New Jersey State Historical Commission, the Division of Culture & Heritage provides Cape May County organizations an opportunity to apply for funding for operations and projects that have an art and/or history component. *Please see Guidelines for additional information (TAB to left).

The 2024 N.J. State Historical Commission Grant will allow the Division to re-grant; in part or whole: $60,781.50. 

The 2024 N.J. State Council on the Arts Grant will allow the Division to re-grant; in part or whole: $200,000.00.

This funding is re-granted yearly through a competitive application process, so long as funding remains available. 

Letters of Intent

A Letter of Intent (LOI) is required by all interested applicants. Applications will not be accepted without an approved LOI. LOI documents may be obtained online (see TAB to the left) or by emailing the department at or (609) 465-1066.  


Applications may be obtained online (see TAB to the left) or by emailing the department at or (609) 465-1066. An application will not be accepted without a prior approved Letter of Intent. Applications go through a review process by out-of-County personnel. A listing of eligible and ineligible expenses is located in the Re-Grant Guidelines and Application Tab. Please contact the office with any questions.


Funding is dispersed in early February of the cycle year at 75% of the total award. The remaining 25% is dispersed upon completion of a final report. Totaling awards of $1,500.00 or less will receive a lump sum. This is a match grant. A 50% cash or 50% in-kind match is required.


Final Report

A final report is required by all awarded recipients. Reports are necessary to document accurate funding and programming. Final reports may be submitted at the conclusion of an event or by the date designated by the Division. Failure to submit a final report will forgo the applicant's eligibility of remaining funds.

*For more detailed information pertaining to the grant guidelines please download the Guideline and Application form (see the Tab to left titled Guidelines and Application.) 

Art & History Re-Grant Recipients

The Cape May County Board of County Commissioners along with the Cape May County Division of Culture & Heritage would like to acknowledge the following recipients on a successful Art and History Re-Grant Award; and thank them for their continued efforts in keeping the Arts and History alive in Cape May County.

2021 Art Re-Grant Awards

2021 History Re-Grant Awards

2022 Art Re-Grant Awards

2022 History Re-Grant Awards

2023 Art Re-Grant Awards

2023 History Re-Grant Award

NJHC logo vector transparent