One of the most common tasks of the Planning Department is to provide information to the public. The topics listed below are just a few examples of the information available.
- Cape May County 2016 Facts & Figures
- 2012 Proposed Development Activity Report (PDF)
- 2013 Cape May County Fact Book (PDF)
- 2013 Cape May County Information and Statistics (PDF)
- 2013 Public School Enrollment (PDF)
- Boater's Guide to Cape May County (PDF)
- Cape May County Sidewalk and Pedestrian Sign Study (PDF)
- County and Municipal Population Projections 1990 - 2040 (PDF)
- Key Industries in Cape May County - September 2013 (PDF)
- Marina Information (PDF)
- November 2009 Nor' Easter Flooding Study (PDF)
- Summer Populations 2011 (PDF)
- Summer Populations 2012 (PDF)
- Summer Populations 2013 (PDF)
- summer population 2015
- Summer Population 2016(PDF)
The Boater's Guide to Cape May County
Cape May County, New Jersey, has a wealth of resources to offer boaters. From marinas and boat ramps to waterfront dining. This guide (PDF) will help put boaters in touch with the services they need.
*Please note that the information contained in this document is intended for general guidance purposes only and is not an aid to navigation.
Note: If you do not have Adobe Reader loaded on your computer, please click the Adobe Icon to download the latest version.
Cape May County Data Book
The Planning Department is the single point-of-contact for the latest Census information on population, housing and income. Information from past Censuses is also available in the Cape May County Data Book.
Flood Insurance Rates are based on Flood Zones
To find out the flood zone of your property, please call our office and provide us with your tax block and lot. This service is free of charge!